Random things about our life right now:
There are still unpacked boxes. Will it ever end?!? I have no closets and less room to store things in this house. I think we need to have a garage sale.
One of my twins slept until 9 am this morning. What is going on?!? That never happens! Usually, by around 6:45am, everyone is awake at my house.
The high is 59 degrees here today. Brr.
Our garden is planted. It's not huge, but I think it will be enough for us this summer. The girls LOVE the garden. Dirt + Worms + Plants = Heaven (to my girls, at least) We're growing tomatoes, green peppers, red peppers, jalapeno peppers, cucumbers, kale, one zucchini plant, romaine lettuce, spinach, and some random herbs.
Olivia has two molars coming in, both on the same side of her mouth. One on top and one on bottom. Poor baby.
I just called and talked to my girls from work. I miss them!
Each day, the twins and I have 'school' while Olivia naps. Usually, we do a little craft, or paint, or color, or play a game or puzzle. They love it.
We are blessed to have people in our church with chickens and ducks. They have kept our egg supply up since moving here and I haven't had to buy eggs! It's great.
Did you know that Michigan has tons of lakes? Seriously. It's like almost everyone in Michigan lives on a lake, or right next to a lake. Crazy. This is the lake near us (4 or 5 blocks away).
That's enough randomness for one day!
I need some advice on living in a home without many closets. Where should I hang up my clothes? We don't have a closet in the master bedroom and it's a small room.
Any good ideas? I know some of you must have dealt with this in the past!


1 comment:
There really are a lot of lakes in Michigan!
It's cold here too today!
And BOTH of our girls slept until 9 AM on Sunday...we loved it, but were worried at the same time, I suspect you know exactly how that goes!
We live in a 1920's home so the closets are small to say the least. We ended up buying extra dressers and folding a lot of our clothes. Also, I had an extra clothes rack/hanging bar thingy put up in the basement/laundry room and a lot of my hanging clothes live there. It's not ideal, but at least I can find them and they aren't getting wrinkled in a dresser!!! It's hard in old houses!
Post a Comment