Rain can be fun...especially if you love splashing, dirt, and mud! Seriously, these girls are crazy! They had so much fun jumping in the puddles in our driveway.
The pictures are a little blurry because they were running, jumping, and moving SO fast. After jumping in the puddles, they were covered with muddy water and had pebbles in their hair. I have no clue how they got so many pebbles in their hair, all I know is that I had to clean them out of the bathtub.
I love these little stinkers!
Olivia was a little upset she couldn't get out of her stroller and crawl in the puddles
"Norah! Get out of our puddle!"
Me: "Maya, don't kick water on the dog! That's mean!"
Olivia is waving bye-bye to everyone
I would also like to note that THREE times during the puddle jumping fun, I had to stop my girls from drinking the muddy puddle water. What in the world?!? Why do they try to drink from every source of water? They always try to sneak and drink the bathtub water (especially gross with three little girls in it), from the hose, from the bathroom sink, and from the dirty watering cans.
Hopefully they don't have psychogenic polydipsia....I'm pretty sure only someone who has worked in psych would ever think this.
Also, I'm linking up today with Multiples Monday....so if you're here from Capri + 3, welcome! :)












3 comments:
The pictures of puddle jumping are absolutely adorable! I love how your dog is part of the action. That looked well worth the clean-up that followed. This post was a true snapshot of a happy childhood. Thanks for linking to Multiples Monday.
: 0 ) Theresa
LOL!! My girls love love love jumping in any puddles (or any other water sources) they can find! And they just smile =). Love the pics! Super cute!
Thanks for finding me and the sweet comment ! Glad to "meet" you as well! I just scanned over your site and love to come across someone that knows life is crazy w/ these little ones...but also soaks in the little things...like splashing in puddles! PS, read your Wed reviews...I am totally an Almay non-oil eye remover girl..I just bought Target brand to save a few $...not a good idea...just not - I"m blind and oily every night!
Post a Comment