My girls talk all the time. It's pretty much constant, unless they are sleeping or watching television. They are loud and try to 'out talk' each other to get your attention. It drives me bananas in the morning (let's just say I'm not a morning person).
Sometimes they say the funniest things. Here's my favorite, from last night:
Maya: Momma, what are you making us for dinner?
Me: Booger sandwiches
Maya: I don't like sandwiches!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today I was in the shower. Gianna came into the bathroom....here's our conversation:Me: Gigi, what do you need?
Gianna: *mumble, mumble* SO high right now!
Me: What? What are you saying?
Gianna: *more mumbling* SO HIGH right now!
Me: Seriously, I can't understand you, speak up!
Gianna: I'm an airplane, I'm SO HIGH right now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I start getting frustrated with my children, Gianna will have this conversation with me:
Me: Girls! Stop fighting! *or some other rant about how they need to acting like crazy toddlers*
Gianna: Momma, can I tell you something?
Me: *slightly annoyed* What, Gigi? Go ahead...what do you want to tell me?
Gianna: I love you, Momma *kisses me on my arm, leg, or whatever body part she is near*
Me: *overcome by guilt* I love you, too, baby.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two days ago, Maya came running to me, crying hysterically.Me: Maya, what's wrong? Did you fall down?
Maya: *wailing* NOOOOOOOOO!
Me: What's wrong? What happened?
Maya: *continues to wail*
Me: Maya, either stop crying or tell me what's wrong.
Maya: Gigi said I'm a boy!
Me: You're not a boy.
Maya: Gigi, I'm not a boy! Momma says I'm not a boy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love these girls. When Olivia starts talking, I think I'm going to invest in earplugs.

4 comments:
Haha! I love the last one!! My boys are the same way.
Bennett always gets out of bed a million times during bedtime and he always tells me he needs a hug or a kiss and then tries to climb into my bed!
He is full of excuses! :)
LOL lovvvve these :) Shayla always says me and mommy are girls everyone else is a boy!
"Mama says I'm NOT a boy." Soooo precious!!!
It is so fun to get to see how their brains work and translate things!
Post a Comment