Since my blog is mostly a personal scrapbook, I wanted to document what is going on with my sweet girls right now.
Maya and Gigi are 3 years old and best friends. They adore each other (most of the time). They are really into coloring, stickers, chewable vitamins, Barbie movies, baby dolls, and playing pretend with each other. Sometimes they are puppies, or cats, or monkeys, or babies. You never know what they'll come up with .
The twins are so different. Each girl has such a unique personality. It cracks me up when people ask me, "How do you tell them apart?" because they look totally different (to me, at least) and they are such individuals! I think once you spend a few minutes with them, you have no problem knowing who is who.
Little Miss Olivia is getting to be such a big girl! She took her first steps on Sunday. She just stood up and took about 10 steps across the living room! She was so proud of herself. Olivia has started throwing fits occasionally (I think she gets frustrated because she can't really tell us what she wants/needs). She's a pretty good eater and really loves strawberries. Olivia adores her big sisters, and they are so sweet to her. Olivia gives the biggest hugs....we just love it when she hugs us! She drools like a Saint Bernard right now because she has a few teeth coming in (hence the shiny chest in her picture). She loves our dog, Elmo, clapping, dancing, milk, baby dolls, tickles, and Daddy.
I love being a stay at home mom this week. We're having lots of play dates, playing 'school' together, snuggling on the couch, painting fingernails and toenails, playing with baby dolls, and cooking together.
Mimi and Kim (my mom and sister) are coming to visit and next week is VBS! It's going to be fun!


1 comment:
That is SUCH a cute picture of the twins!!! I don't think they look that much alike either...I just sometimes forget which one is Gigi, and which one is Maya :) :)
I thought of you last night as I was driving by Anderson's. We HAVE to meet there one of these nights!!!!! :) :)
Glad you are having a great week!
Michelle
Post a Comment