Friday, April 6, 2012

All Girls Here!

If you're stopping by from Kelly's Korner, welcome to my blog!
I'm Jill and I'm a mom to three little girls. My twins are 3 years old and our little princess is 1 year old.

I love having girls. They have brought such joy and love to our little family.
I feel like raising girls is a huge responsibility, and not one I take lightly. Honestly, it's a little scary when I think of all the negative things my girls will have to deal with as they grow.
Here are a few things I want for my sweet girls....


I want them to be confident in who they are, but maintain their sweet innocence.

Know they're beautiful, but more importantly, know that it doesn't really matter what they look like. Beauty fades and changes, but their heart--THAT is what matters.

I want them to love Jesus with all their hearts. I want them to know that as much as their Daddy and I love them, God loves them even more.

I want them to guard their hearts. Don't give it away easily, sweet ones. If a man wants to get in your heart, make him work at it. I want them to know that if he doesn't treat them as well as Daddy treats Mommy, he isn't worth it.

I want them to be kind. I want to raise girls who look at people through God's eyes. I want them to be brave and fight for people who can't fight for themselves.

I want them to always do the right thing, even when it's hard.

I want them to know that they were created with a purpose. God has His finger on their little lives and He has great plans for them. I want them to know that they were knit together by a loving God.

I want them to know that life is not all about them. The world does not revolve around them.

I want them to show mercy. Be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry. Forgive and show love to everyone.

I want them to know that I love them more than anything, and that I'll always be here for them. Always.


The best thing I can do for my girls is pray for them. I don't know the plans God has for them, but I know He is good.

I love you, my sweet girls!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful mommy you are!!!! Your girls are so sweet and pretty. I sure hope the good lord bless me with another girl. I always wanted a sister, and hope I get to witness that relationship in my family. Your so blessed!

Miss Megan said...

I love your beautiful girls! You have been so blessed!
And I want the same things for my little ladies - it's hard work to get there for sure - you are doing and awesome job momma! Keep it up!

Caitlyn said...

Jill - It's a blessing to read your blog today! Its a wonderful life loving and raising girls. Glad I met you a week ago as a multiples mom and getting to know you more as a mom of girls!

Jill said...

Beautiful post! I want all those things for my girls, too.

Natalie and Lee said...

Just came across your blog! Your girls are beautiful! Going to catch up some more! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...