Monday, January 9, 2012

Where does the time go?

Wow. It's the 2nd week of January already!

I feel totally behind and overwhelmed by this blog. I have tons of pictures to add and stories to tell...it will take so much time to catch up.

Basically, since my last blog post, we've been sick. I feel like that sums up the whole month of December in our household. All 5 of us were sick with the flu the week before Christmas. We've been dealing with ear infections, colds, a sinus infection, the flu, and now pink eye.

I'm planning to post a 'Quarantine' sign on our front door.

Here's a quick recap of what we've been up to:
  • Baking cookies--the girls LOVE baking cookies and ask to do it all the time. It's messy and eggs are frequently smashed, but they have fun.
  • NOT doing laundry--I'm just now catching up from Christmas. I hate laundry.
  • Enjoying the weather--what is up with this crazy January warmth?!?
  • Watching Tangled--the twins LOVE watching Rapunzel, or "princess with the long hair" as she is dubbed in our household
  • Coloring
  • Tea parties
  • Teething--Olivia has about 7 teeth right now and is drooling constantly!
  • Visiting with family--we've been up to NW Indiana quite frequently this month, and it's been wonderful
  • Simplifying/getting rid of stuff/organizing
  • Cooking--I made some awesome Lemon Rice Chicken soup the other day
  • Working--I'm working about 36 hours a week
  • Snuggling--with little Olivia. She's such a doll baby and she's so much fun right now!

I'm done with avoidance...time to get the old blog updated! Stay tuned.

I'll leave you tonight with some pictures of my sweet little Olivia.

This is what happens when your sisters dress you up:


Here's a sneak peek at some of the professional pics we had taken this fall...I wasn't able to share any of them because they were a Christmas gift for my MIL. :) Isn't she cute?



Photobucket

1 comment:

ElisaBeth said...

GORGEOUS baby girl Jill!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...