Friday, January 27, 2012

Blog Design

Dear faithful 2 or 3 readers:
I need your help!

Okay, here's the deal. I want to revamp my blog. I've been slowly learning little tips and tricks about blog design, but I don't have time to learn how to do it really well. So I think I want to hire a blog designer to make my blog look nice.

Do you know anyone good? Here's what I'm looking for:


  • easy to work with

  • creative (I don't have a very specific idea of what I want it to look like)

  • designer is a mom (I'd like to support a fellow momma in her business)

Leave me a comment or email me if you guys have any suggestions! Thanks!





Photobucket

7 comments:

Miss Megan said...

Just popping over from M&M - I'm your newest follower =). What ADORABLE girlies you have!!
I've had some other bloggy friends who hired someone to design their blog for them, but of course I can never remember a name when directly asked! If I can think of it, I will definitely bebop back and let you know!

Deb said...

I used Sweet Simplicity Designs at www.sweetsimplicitydesigns.com and I have also used Little Sailor Designs at www.littlesailordesign.blogspot.com. Both are moms, Sweet Simplicity is a mom of twins I believe and Little Sailor has two young ones also!.

Sweet Little Lovings said...

I don't claim to be a professional blog designer but I have done a few blogs--my own, my bestie Sara's, and Courtney's. Let me know if you're interested. I'd be happy to come up with something for you.

prechrswife said...

This is an online friend who also has a daughter from China. Her name is Diana. http://customblogdesigns.blogspot.com

Dusty

twinsaneasylum said...

LOL. I am popping over from M&M and completely feel you on the faithful 2 or 3 readers :) Hope you get some great suggestions!

Monica said...

Very cute family! I found you through a blog hop and am a new follower. I would love it if you will please follow my blog back. http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com
Thank so much!

StacieT said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Your girls are gorgeous!

I had my blog redesigned by A Mommy's Blog Design Studio. She was great to work with and pretty fast, especially because I had no idea what I wanted. :-)

http://www.amommysblogdesignstudio.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...