The girls and I went to the library today.
We try to go once a week for toddler reading time. It's one of the few toddler friendly activities our community has available.
As usual, I let the girls pick out a few movies to bring home.
Maya came running up to me, so excited, and told me,
"Mama! I found a dirty Elmo movie!".
I was shocked. A dirty Elmo movie?!? Who would make such a thing?!?
Maya begged, "Please, Mama, let's get the dirty Elmo movie."
Maya brought me this DVD case.
We try to go once a week for toddler reading time. It's one of the few toddler friendly activities our community has available.
As usual, I let the girls pick out a few movies to bring home.
Maya came running up to me, so excited, and told me,
"Mama! I found a dirty Elmo movie!".
I was shocked. A dirty Elmo movie?!? Who would make such a thing?!?
Maya begged, "Please, Mama, let's get the dirty Elmo movie."
Maya brought me this DVD case.

Elmo in Grouchland....a dirty place. And the worn DVD cover from the library makes it look even dirtier.
We are now the proud borrowers of a dirty Elmo movie. I can't wait to watch it.
We are now the proud borrowers of a dirty Elmo movie. I can't wait to watch it.

No comments:
Post a Comment