This has been a strange winter. Not much snow--yet (I love snow, so I'm still hopeful we'll get a lot more). In fact, we had thunderstorms a few days ago! It was crazy.
We took the girls outside to play in the snow the other day. They loved it. We made snow angels, threw snow balls, and Brooks and I dragged them around the yard in a sled. I tried to make Norah pull the girls on the sled, she wasn't interested. :)
Let me say this: getting three little kids ready to go play in the snow is horrible. There were so many layers! And whining. And taking off the layers I just put on. But finally, we made it outside.
We took the girls outside to play in the snow the other day. They loved it. We made snow angels, threw snow balls, and Brooks and I dragged them around the yard in a sled. I tried to make Norah pull the girls on the sled, she wasn't interested. :)
Let me say this: getting three little kids ready to go play in the snow is horrible. There were so many layers! And whining. And taking off the layers I just put on. But finally, we made it outside.
Gianna getting ready
Maya, finally ready and in all her 'layers'

Here's Olivia, in a box. Since we didn't have snow pants for her, we decided to set her in a box so we wasn't sitting right on the snow. Don't worry, she has about 4 pairs of pants on! Also, I'm pretty sure she couldn't put her arms down.
Throwing snow at Mommy....bad girls!

Throwing snow at Mommy....bad girls!
Hello, cute baby! Olivia really liked the sled.
(On a pretty unrelated note, do you see the bottoms of her boots? There is a clear insert in the sole of the boot, so you can see where your kids' toes are in the shoes. It makes it easier to get the right size. I think this is GENIUS! We got the boots at WalMart)
Our little family, minus Norah (our dog). She wasn't interested in sitting still.
Our little family, minus Norah (our dog). She wasn't interested in sitting still.

Here's hoping we get a bunch of snow soon!





2 comments:
Your girls are ADORABLE. And those hats! Love!
Thanks for stopping by this week! We're in MI and we haven't had nearly as much snow as we usually have this time of year. We got a few inches today though!
Post a Comment