That's hilarious! Don't they do the funniest things? Makes me think about the time I was changing Ella's diaper on the changing table when she was a newborn and she shot poop clear across to the wall about 4 feet away! Of course it ran down to the floor. Gross!!
It was great to catch up with all that's been happening over the last couple weeks, this is my first at your blog as Matt just mentioned it recently. I loved all the pictures, they are so cute. Wish I could come and help you with them. I know you're tired, but it does get better and isn't it so worth it? I'm glad you both have been given the blessing of parenthood. It looks good on you guys!! (God's so faithful, isn't he!)
Oh my goodness! I laughed right out loud! How funny and cute! Poor little Maya! I'm sure she will return the favor in some way. I can't wait to see you guys. I can't help but think about how much your Dad would have enjoyed them. I remember when he peed in Papaw's pocket one time when Nana was changing him. Must run in the family! Love you!
LOL, Oh, my! How hilarious! My boys just thought that this was great they said "so girls do burp and puke". Daddy said only boys do that! What fun... I hope that you catch more sleep and thank you for sharing!!!
10 comments:
too bad i ate BEFORE i watched this clip!
Gross. lol. They are going to be so happy when you show this video to their prom dates!! ;)
That's hilarious! Don't they do the funniest things? Makes me think about the time I was changing Ella's diaper on the changing table when she was a newborn and she shot poop clear across to the wall about 4 feet away! Of course it ran down to the floor. Gross!!
It was great to catch up with all that's been happening over the last couple weeks, this is my first at your blog as Matt just mentioned it recently. I loved all the pictures, they are so cute. Wish I could come and help you with them. I know you're tired, but it does get better and isn't it so worth it? I'm glad you both have been given the blessing of parenthood. It looks good on you guys!! (God's so faithful, isn't he!)
love you all,
Beth R.
Poor Maya! Already her sister is picking on her.
That's awesome!
LOL! What are the chances you would catch that on tape???
Oh my goodness! I laughed right out loud! How funny and cute! Poor little Maya! I'm sure she will return the favor in some way. I can't wait to see you guys. I can't help but think about how much your Dad would have enjoyed them. I remember when he peed in Papaw's pocket one time when Nana was changing him. Must run in the family! Love you!
I have watched this like a "billion" times now and still crack up!
i can't stop laughing....please put this on youtube...i love that maya doesn't even cry.
LOL, Oh, my! How hilarious! My boys just thought that this was great they said "so girls do burp and puke". Daddy said only boys do that! What fun... I hope that you catch more sleep and thank you for sharing!!!
Post a Comment