Monday, April 4, 2011

Two Weeks

**I have been totally slacking on updating the blog! I'm sorry! Here is a post I wrote a few weeks ago, I'm going to be catching up in the next few days.**





Two weeks old! My little girl is growing and still so sweet and cute.

I have an extensive wardrobe of newborn girl clothing. The twins wore newborn outfits for months...probably until about May or June. Olivia is already into her 0-3 month clothing! She's only two weeks old and I have to go through her clothes--already.
I feel like I'm always sorting clothes around here!

Some of you didn't know, but after Olivia was born, the twins took an extensive 9 day trip to NW Indiana. They stayed with my mom and sister for a few days, then Brooks' mom and dad, then with Andy and Leah.

Those 9 days were amazing. I had time to heal from my c-section, be pampered by my adorable husband, and bond with Miss Olivia. We missed the twins like crazy and I cried a few times...but overall, it was wonderful. Brooks and I are so thankful to have such wonderful family members. It isn't easy taking care of two two year olds, but our family managed to pull it off beautifully!

Oh yeah, the girls also turned TWO on the 31st! They were with Uncle Andy and Aunt Leah on their birthday and they had fun at a place called Bellaboos (?) which seems like a cool indoor play place. Brooks and I were definitely sad to miss seeing the girls on their birthday, but they didn't know! :)

Andy and Leah gave us some pictures from the girls' birthday, so I thought I would share.




Andy and Leah even threw the twins a birthday party, complete with presents and cake! Here is a cute video...I love that the girls are sticking their fingers in the cake :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...