Friday, April 22, 2011

1 Month

Today I took Olivia for her 1 month doctor's appointment. I can't believe she's been with us for a whole month, but at the same time, I don't really remember NOT having her here! She fits right in to our little family.

(thanks for the cute outfit, Doni!)

She is now weighing in at 10 pounds, 8 ounces.
She has gained 2 pounds and 6 ounces in 3 weeks...not too shabby!
The pediatrician said Olivia reminds her of a 2 month old baby--because of her size and how alert and calm she is.

The twins can't say "Olivia" (it sounds like "LaLuLu", so they mostly call her "Baby". But lately, they have been walking around the house saying "Oh baby, Oh baby, Oh baby".
I had no clue why they were saying this, until I realized we have been working on the alphabet. I tell Maya that her name starts with an M, Gigi starts with a G, and Olivia starts with an O. So now they call her "O Baby". :) Silly girls.


Maya helping with Olivia--Maya is so nurturing and sweet with the baby. She's such a good helper! For the record, I do not normally allow my 2 year old to feed the baby...this was only with constant supervision. Don't call CPS on me! :)

More random pictures--lately the twins have been looking so grown up. They are little girls now. What happened to my tiny babies?!? :(

1 comment:

prechrswife said...

All 3 of your girls are just adorable. Love "O-Baby." That is too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...