More pictures to share! I'm telling you, I'm so far behind on this blog!
The girls and I have been really trying to enjoy the nice Spring weather (although, today it is POURING down rain, freezing cold, and windy).
We've been taking trips to the park, going for walks, and we even had a picnic the other day. The twins love being outside, and Olivia loves being in her car seat, so it's a win-win situation!
Here are some pictures of our outdoor fun...Mimi and Aunt Kim came down to visit for a weekend and it was beautiful outside!
The girls and I have been really trying to enjoy the nice Spring weather (although, today it is POURING down rain, freezing cold, and windy).
We've been taking trips to the park, going for walks, and we even had a picnic the other day. The twins love being outside, and Olivia loves being in her car seat, so it's a win-win situation!
Here are some pictures of our outdoor fun...Mimi and Aunt Kim came down to visit for a weekend and it was beautiful outside!
These are a few pictures from our picnic at the park. The girls were way too involved in eating their hot dogs to look at the camera. 

We went with Aunt Kim and our sweet neighbor girls to a kid's Easter thingy at the park. It was raining that morning so everything had to be moved inside, but we still had some fun.

Gianna and Aunt Kim on the carousal...Maya and I had to sit on a bench because she was NOT a fan of sitting on a horse and wearing a seat belt.


The girls got their faces painted. We aren't sure if they were supposed to be cats or bunnies, but the girls insisted they were "Mow-Mows" (which means cats)



And finally, we attempted to get a picture with this Easter bunny. Remember the Santa horror from December? Yeah, I think the girls are scarred from that experience. They were terrified of the Easter bunny! This was as close as we could get.
And finally, here are some random pictures from our life lately.
Maya and Olivia...I know it isn't the best picture, but Maya just adores her little sister. She talks to her and gives her kisses and is very gentle.
Three weeks old!


So...Kim and I were giving the girls baths last weekend. When we took out Maya's ponytail, this is what her hair looked like. We were laughing so hard...it reminds me of a hairstyle I've seen on Dolly Parton! Big curls...so much volume! This kind of style usually requires AT LEAST one can of AquaNet!
Ducky Maya
We went with Aunt Kim and our sweet neighbor girls to a kid's Easter thingy at the park. It was raining that morning so everything had to be moved inside, but we still had some fun.
Gianna and Aunt Kim on the carousal...Maya and I had to sit on a bench because she was NOT a fan of sitting on a horse and wearing a seat belt.
The girls got their faces painted. We aren't sure if they were supposed to be cats or bunnies, but the girls insisted they were "Mow-Mows" (which means cats)

And finally, we attempted to get a picture with this Easter bunny. Remember the Santa horror from December? Yeah, I think the girls are scarred from that experience. They were terrified of the Easter bunny! This was as close as we could get.
And finally, here are some random pictures from our life lately.
Maya and Olivia...I know it isn't the best picture, but Maya just adores her little sister. She talks to her and gives her kisses and is very gentle.

Three weeks old!
So...Kim and I were giving the girls baths last weekend. When we took out Maya's ponytail, this is what her hair looked like. We were laughing so hard...it reminds me of a hairstyle I've seen on Dolly Parton! Big curls...so much volume! This kind of style usually requires AT LEAST one can of AquaNet!
No comments:
Post a Comment