Happy Easter!
I hope you had a blessed Easter weekend, celebrating the Resurrection.
Our little family had a busy, but fun, weekend. On Friday night, Brooks' Mom and Dad came down to see us. It was great to see them and the girls were so excited to see "Mamaw" and "Poppa".
You'll notice in all of these pictures the twins aren't wearing pants---they love being "nay-nay" (naked) and it's getting hard to keep clothes on them!
I hope you had a blessed Easter weekend, celebrating the Resurrection.
Our little family had a busy, but fun, weekend. On Friday night, Brooks' Mom and Dad came down to see us. It was great to see them and the girls were so excited to see "Mamaw" and "Poppa".
You'll notice in all of these pictures the twins aren't wearing pants---they love being "nay-nay" (naked) and it's getting hard to keep clothes on them!



Then on Saturday, my mom and sister came down to visit. Mimi brought the girls a basket of Easter eggs and the girls loved hiding the eggs and finding them. Then we went to the park to enjoy the nice weather.

This is all Olivia does at the park. I love it. :) 



Easter Sunday was a lovely day! We had the grand opening of our new church, The Bridge Community Church. It was an awesome service!
Here are some pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses.
Maya

Gianna
Olivia (this is a face I see often--pursed lips--so cute!)
I also see this face once in a while...but I love her feet in this picture! Baby feet are adorable!
Olivia wore her bunny coat to church...cutest bunny I've ever seen

Me and my two big girls
Aunt Kim!

Playing outside with Aunt Kim...it was beautiful outside!

So..there was water at the bottom of the slide. Whoops. :)

Random Olivia picture...she's such a sweet little girl
Overall, we had a wonderful Easter weekend. I love being with our family!



Easter Sunday was a lovely day! We had the grand opening of our new church, The Bridge Community Church. It was an awesome service!
Here are some pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses.
Maya
Gianna
Olivia (this is a face I see often--pursed lips--so cute!)

I also see this face once in a while...but I love her feet in this picture! Baby feet are adorable!

Olivia wore her bunny coat to church...cutest bunny I've ever seen


Me and my two big girls

Aunt Kim!
Playing outside with Aunt Kim...it was beautiful outside!


So..there was water at the bottom of the slide. Whoops. :)

Random Olivia picture...she's such a sweet little girl

Overall, we had a wonderful Easter weekend. I love being with our family!

No comments:
Post a Comment