I know we are now well into November (the 12th already!?! Yikes!) but I've decided I want to remind myself of the many things in my life I'm thankful for.
For the next 30 days, I'm challenging myself to blog once a day about the blessings in my life. I'm hoping this will not only remind me of what God has given our family, but it will also help me share some of the many photos and updates that I've been putting off sharing.
Sadly, my blog goes into the same category as laundry in my mind. I put off blogging and sharing photos for a few days, then a few more days....then I realize I have so much to share that it will take me hours to write a blog post! Just like the mountains of laundry in my basement, it becomes easier to put it off for one more day because I feel overwhelmed. Obviously, each day I put it off means it will take longer to catch up....which is why my laundry/blog procrastination is stupid.
The next 30 days are my personal blog intervention.
So today, being day 1 of project thankfulness intervention, I would like to say that I am thankful for a healthy, active, beautiful baby GIRL who is on her way around March 22nd.
Brooks and I are thrilled to be expecting another girl. This means I don't have to repaint the nursery, or buy new clothes, or figure out how to care for boy parts. The only problem we have is a name. Girl names are so hard for us! We are up for suggestions, so let me know. So far, we are going with Madge unless we hear a better one. :)
Here is the ultrasound of baby #3:
And finally, here are a few quick pictures of the girls.

Maya was practicing for her senior pictures
This is the face I get when the camera comes out. Nice.
Thank you, Joanna and Ruthie for the cute outfits! And our new shoes! We love them!
Hugs! --Maya and Gigi
For the next 30 days, I'm challenging myself to blog once a day about the blessings in my life. I'm hoping this will not only remind me of what God has given our family, but it will also help me share some of the many photos and updates that I've been putting off sharing.
Sadly, my blog goes into the same category as laundry in my mind. I put off blogging and sharing photos for a few days, then a few more days....then I realize I have so much to share that it will take me hours to write a blog post! Just like the mountains of laundry in my basement, it becomes easier to put it off for one more day because I feel overwhelmed. Obviously, each day I put it off means it will take longer to catch up....which is why my laundry/blog procrastination is stupid.
The next 30 days are my personal blog intervention.

So today, being day 1 of project thankfulness intervention, I would like to say that I am thankful for a healthy, active, beautiful baby GIRL who is on her way around March 22nd.
Brooks and I are thrilled to be expecting another girl. This means I don't have to repaint the nursery, or buy new clothes, or figure out how to care for boy parts. The only problem we have is a name. Girl names are so hard for us! We are up for suggestions, so let me know. So far, we are going with Madge unless we hear a better one. :)
Here is the ultrasound of baby #3:
And finally, here are a few quick pictures of the girls.


Maya was practicing for her senior pictures

This is the face I get when the camera comes out. Nice.

Thank you, Joanna and Ruthie for the cute outfits! And our new shoes! We love them!
Hugs! --Maya and Gigi
2 comments:
We had SO MANY more boy names than girl name...I agree...girl names are a lot harder to pick out :) :)
Congrats on another girl!
Michelle
PS...I don't know if you have seen our blog lately, but I would love to show you a webcast for the company I joined...I think you would LOVE the company and their products!!!! I don't want to be pushy, so just email me (mom4saferhomes@gmail.com) or leave me a blog comment with your email address and I will send you details!!
Those pictures are great!
Post a Comment