I'm thankful for my health. Right now, I'm pretty darn healthy and there are so many people who are not healthy. I know health is something I take for granted....I don't even think about my health until I don't feel good.
God, thank you for my health....and for the health of my family.
"For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well."
Psalm 139:13-14
Here are a few 'catch up' videos of the girls. They were strawberries for Halloween...and very cute strawberries, in my opinion. :)
God, thank you for my health....and for the health of my family.
"For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well."
Psalm 139:13-14
Here are a few 'catch up' videos of the girls. They were strawberries for Halloween...and very cute strawberries, in my opinion. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment