Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day Two

Today, I'm thankful for my husband.

I'm pretty sure I have one of the best husbands in the world. I'm going to keep this blog post short and I won't brag about all his wonderfulness (I know how annoying/puke inducing that can be), but let me assure you, he is AWESOME.

He is also an amazing Daddy. When I'm home with the girls, I hear "Daddy? Daddy?" all day long. The girls are always wondering where Daddy is and when he will get home. Once he does get home, they don't leave him alone! They sit on his lap, give him hugs and kisses, and totally ignore me (by the end of the day, this is wonderful for me). Brooks loves his girls and they adore him.

He's not afraid of hard work and he has such a servant's heart. Brooks is a man of God who is always willing to go the extra mile to help others--he is generous, kind, and willing to get eaten by a big rottweiler to protect others (ask him about that story sometime). He is brave: not afraid of poopy diapers, puke, ponytails, or twins.

Alright, I'm finished being gooey. To summarize, I love my husband and I'm thankful for him every single day.


Daddy holds our hands...
Makes us laugh...
Is nice to goats......and makes us feel safe.

We love you, Daddy!

1 comment:

Micah said...

Those girls definitely won the jackpot in the parenting department!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...