Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day Five

Today I'm thankful for my job. I never expected to be a psych nurse...ever. But when we moved here, God blessed me with the job I have. It is flexible, I'm not on my feet all day (like a lot of jobs in nursing), and I work with some really great people.

I've actually been at my job longer than I've ever been at any other job. I've learned so much in the years I've worked there. I know I'm definitely a more assertive person...mostly out of necessity!

Jobs are not easy to come by these days, and I feel very blessed to have the one I have. I love being a nurse and my job is perfect for this time in my life.


Here's some random pictures of the girls at the pumpkin patch. We had so much fun! The girls (especially Maya) LOVED the animals!


Maya's favorite animals...the little piglets. She cried when she had to leave the pen.

They had the coolest chairs!
Feeding the goats
Gigi sliding with Grandma
Smooch!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...