We haven't been able to get much done in the nursery....just more wallpaper off the walls and ceiling. Check out the floor...
I can't wait until it starts to look like a room again.
My belly keeps getting bigger and bigger. It seems like I'm huge all of a sudden. I'm starting to feel some movements down there...mostly like flutters and weird sensations. I can't wait until these babies start really moving around (remind me I said that when they are boxing with my bladder).
Here's the latest belly:
Yikes! It's huge!
Since Brooks and I don't really have anything exciting to report, I wanted to put up some pictures of my puppy. Who is cute and the best. Sorry if you don't agree or don't want to see my stupid dog pictures, it's my blog :)
Here is Norah waiting by the door for Brooks....she thought she heard him coming:
Nope....just the neighbors. She was heartbroken.
2 comments:
your belly looks so big! yay! never fear, i will ALWAYS appreciate norah pictures. she is my god-dog after all. :-) i am also glad that you tell us on facebook when you update this, cause otherwise i wouldn't see it for a few days.
I just found your blog!! How fun!! I love to see Belly pics and hear how your nursery is progressing!! And Norah is absolutely adorable (she looks so much like our pup Zack, who is half ShihTzu and half unknown some kind of terrier...) LOL!! ((MANY hugs to you and your wee ones!))
Post a Comment