Saturday, November 15, 2008

pointy!?!


I just got home from a lovely dinner with a friend and decided to take some updated belly pictures to share with you when I discovered something VERY disturbing....

My belly is now pointy! Yes, pointy. I have no idea when this happened, but I think it looks a little strange. Here's proof, in case you doubt me and my pointy-ness.




What is going on here?!? Cone-head babies?
















In other news, we have our ultrasound on Thursday (the 20th). I can't wait to see these babies again......specifically certain 'special' parts, if ya know what I mean!

We are getting ready for our 4th annual FREE Thanksgiving Dinner at church. I can't believe Brooks and I have been here that long. The first year we moved here our church hosted a free Thanksgiving Day dinner for the community--we had food for 75 but only about 20 people showed up (we ate a lot of leftover turkey that year). The next year, we had around 100 people to feed, and then last year we had WAY over 100 (we lost count).

I'm excited to see who God will bring through our doors this year. I'm praying we run out of food! There are so many people who are lonely and hurting on the holidays.

Here's some more random pointy big belly pictures. In the first one, I forgot about the big thing of toilet paper on the floor....whoops :)





I've had a few requests for pictures of our house and church, so I'm working on it. Hopefully I can share some soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww... I'm sure pointy means growing good! ;) I cannot wait to hear your big news from Thursday!!! How exciting!!

Anonymous said...

woah, pointy big belly indeed. :-) i expect you to call me and let me know about the news on thursday, so that i can start eying the clearance in the baby section. haha!

Christina Estes said...

Cute! I love seeing baby bellies and you look great:) I'm so jealous that you get to find out the sex before me! I don't find out until next wednesday. My doctor said he won't do it until I'm at least 20 weeks, oh well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...