We've been busy around here celebrating Thanksgiving!
Brooks and I were able to go up to my parents house before Thanksgiving, then headed back to Logansport for our church's free community Thanksgiving dinner. After the dinner, we drove up to see Brooks' family.
Our dinner at church was a success--we had the privilege of feeding a lot of needy and lonely people. We had the best volunteers. They worked hard and kept the food coming! There was even a couple who did nothing but wash dishes for over 2 hours--I love them. I was NOT looking forward to washing dishes!
Here's some picture highlights from the dinner.
Our serving line: 
Dining area:
One of our advertising techniques :) This little guy sat on
the church roof--the turkey even lights up at night!
Here's a picture of our church:
Our house--right next door to the church:
Nothing new to report on the babies at this point. I'll post a new belly picture later this week--I don't feel like changing out of my pajamas on a snowy Sunday afternoon. Next week I will be FIVE MONTHS!! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going (you would think with all the puking it would seem a lot longer!).
Dining area:
One of our advertising techniques :) This little guy sat on
the church roof--the turkey even lights up at night!
Here's a picture of our church:
Our house--right next door to the church:
Nothing new to report on the babies at this point. I'll post a new belly picture later this week--I don't feel like changing out of my pajamas on a snowy Sunday afternoon. Next week I will be FIVE MONTHS!! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going (you would think with all the puking it would seem a lot longer!).
No comments:
Post a Comment