Thursday, November 20, 2008

Double the Fun!

We had our ultrasound today and we're having

TWO GIRLS!

Brooks and I are excited...girls are so much fun!

Our ultrasound lady was great--she does high-risk pregnancy ultrasounds down in Indianapolis and really knew what she was doing. She looked at everything on both babies and said things look good. Both babies are growing equally....Baby A was 8 ounces and Baby B was 9 ounces. Both were moving around like crazy--it was amazing.

We have a video of the ultrasound and Brooks said he is going to try to post some of it later, but for now, here's some picture highlights!

Baby A--profile:
Baby B--profile:

Baby B--spine and ribs and belly:




One final picture for today.....the latest belly. It's getting bigger and bigger! I've noticed that I'm bumping into things with my belly--I think I forget how far it sticks out.




5 comments:

Micah said...

No Seth Sayer this round, eh?

Anonymous said...

A piano player and song leader hmmm need I say more!

Anonymous said...

oh! i almost cried when i saw the pictures! they really look like babies, not beans anymore. i love you and brooks and my two precious nieces.

Anonymous said...

p.s. i think the bump has rounded out. :-)

Kimi said...

oh congratulations, brooks and jill!! two girls, how exciting! now the fun of picking out names! enjoy every moment of it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...