Friday, October 31, 2008

Two Heartbeats!

Brooks and I had a doctor's appointment today....the doctor said everything looks good. We heard two strong heartbeats and the doctor could hear the babies moving around with the doppler.

We have another appointment in three weeks and at that appointment, we get to have an ultrasound done! I'm pretty sure we can try to see the sex of the babies during that ultrasound, providing that the babies cooperate! :)

The doctor said my uterus is at the perfect size for twins at 15 weeks. We were so happy to have a good report all around!

Today one of my clients asked me if I was "pregnant or just getting fat"....sigh. So tactful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wasting your time, it's two girls, Just think about it..... aren't there enough Sayer boys running around! One Brooks is enough!!! Who could afford to feed two, or heaven help us three:)

A non-biased observer.

Anonymous said...

whatever, dad. think "one of each" to please everyone. i don't care really, as long as there are two babies! :-) oh, and YAY for your perfect uterus! we always said you had birthin' hips.

Unknown said...

one of my clients asked me today if i was pregnant again...i said, no just left over twin belly - crazy people are so good at being subtle! check out my pictures of when I was at the end of my pregnancy - it's nuts. I even have a picture of my belly without a shirt on - I look like a giant jawbreaker or a watermelon! http://babies.gonzopcworks.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...