The belly is getting bigger and bigger...there are days where I can tell it's bigger than it was the day before.
I'm growing out of my normal maternity clothes that fit me well---now my belly is getting almost too big. Which means I'm going to have to move on to the bigger maternity clothes, which fit my belly perfectly, but are big everywhere else.
I've been really tired lately...I think with twins you don't get that famous 2nd trimester "burst of energy" everyone always talks about. Liars. I sleep about 9 to 10 hours a night...it is crazy. The nausea is still rearing it's ugly head, but now I only puke about once a week....MUCH better than every day!
Brooks is still working on the girls' nursery...it's coming, slowly but surely! He found a water leak behind our bathroom sink--the pipe runs along one of the walls in the nursery and was making the wall all mushy and gross. Brooks fixed the pipe and now it's leak-free! woo-hoo!
Here's where he had to tear into the wall:
I realized today that I have not started Christmas shopping AT ALL. I have not bought one gift--and there are only 20 more days left to shop! YIKES! Luckily, my favorite little sister is coming to see me this weekend, so hopefully she will force me to start Christmas shopping.
Norah will probably receive the most Christmas gifts this year....based solely on cuteness. :)
2 comments:
um, im your ONLY little sister. :-) and its true, she is by far the cutest on my Christmas list, and therefore rates highest in number of prezzies. haha! christmas t-shirts all around!
Your new blog layout (gingerbread men) is making me hungry!
Post a Comment