It's Monday.
Usually, I love Mondays. I try to not schedule anything on Mondays, because Sunday is usually a crazy day for our family. Church wears us out!
Today, however, I'm not a fan of Monday.
I just can't get motivated to do anything. It's snowing (AGAIN) and I feel like Spring will never come.
I cleaned the living room this morning and in approximately 4 minutes, the girls threw 80% of their toys out of the toy box and dumped out a huge bag of duplos. I keep tripping on baby dolls that are 'napping' on the kitchen floor. My kitchen is a mess because Brooks still needs to finish painting and putting up trim and shoe molding. Due to the kitchen remodel, there is a thin layer of dust on most of my dishes. I feel like I'm constantly doing laundry. And I'm constantly behind! I just don't understand where all these dirty clothes come from.
Saturday is the girls' birthday party. All three together...we're having a strawberry party. I'm excited, but there is a lot to do. I haven't been sleeping very good because I just can't get comfortable. So I'm feeling a little stressed. And when I get stressed and tired, I cry.
So that's my day. Add to all that frequent whining and crying from the girls, and I feel like I might lose it.
And my baby (for now) will be TWO years old on Friday! What?!? I tried to take a cute picture of her, but she won't open her eyes because of the camera flash. Ha! Every single Olivia picture looks like this right now.
Here's my almost 2 year old. Such a big girl!

2 comments:
I feel your pain! I've just been in a mood all day. Zero get up and go. Someday our spring will come! Hopefully I won't have gone bonkers before then.
Yep I have had one of those weeks....
I wanted you to get this message:)
Hi friends,
OK I have been in a blogger nightmare the last few days. My .com was high jacked and I have been trying to work out all the kinks so
Google friends connect and feeds will still work. I think I did it!!!!
Even if you already re subscribed once IT IS NOT WORKING. I had to adjust some sight settings and you need to do it again.
Anyway I want to ask once more time that you would visit my new URL and resubscribe through which ever reader you uses.
http://teshastreasures.blogspot.com/
This is the instructions to resubscribe through Google friends Connect
Go to my new address http://teshastreasures.blogspot.com/
Go to Google friends connect and sigh in,
Then go to options, sight settings hit stop following this blog (on the right hand side)
Next refresh the page
last re-follow the blog
I am so sorry for the hassle. I love the relationships we have built through the internet let keep them going!
Thank you so much for your support and understanding!
Tesha
Post a Comment