As usual, I'm way behind on our blog!
The month of March was a busy one for our family. There are tons of birthdays that month (including all three of my girls) and we had family visits and other fun things going on.
When I first started thinking about the girls' birthday, I decided just to do something super simple. Take them all to Chuckie Cheese. Or make cupcakes together. Or have a special nap time (they hated this idea, but I loved it). That was until I talked to the twins about their birthday. I found out that not only did they want a BIG party, they needed balloons, cupcakes, and friends at their party.
They decided they wanted either a Diego party or a My Little Pony party. I didn't want to do a character theme this year....so we decided to have a strawberry party! Everyone loves strawberries, right? :) And my little Olivia ADORES strawberries.
We had the party at our church and invited family and friends. I was totally stressed that day, but it ended up just fine.
I have tons of pictures from the party, so bear with me. I just wanted to remember all the fun!
 |
| Maya, Gianna, and their friend Izzy |
 |
| Time to eat! Lots of strawberries! |
 |
| The cupcake tower and strawberry lemonade |
 |
| Birthday girl Maya! I can't believe she's 4! |
 |
| Gianna |
 |
| We had a table full of candy for kids and parents to take home |
 |
| Olivia with one of the many strawberries she ate that day |
 |
| Gianna with Dillon, Mackenzie, and Hope |
 |
| Gigi, Olivia, Luke, Dillon, and Maya |
 |
| Olivia wasn't very good at breaking the pinata... |
 |
| Olivia and her Mimi...she adores Mimi |
 |
| Maya and Aunt Kim |
 |
| Two peas in a pod |
 |
| How Olivia felt about the party being over....so sad |
 |
| Playing with one of their gifts from Nana....a tea party set! |
The hit of the whole party was the balloons. The girls (actually, all the kids) LOVED having balloons and everyone was able to take some home. We tried to stay with simple food at the party: cheese, meat, and crackers, strawberries, chocolate covered strawberries, strawberry and grape kabobs, cupcakes, candy, and strawberry lemonade.
We had a pinata, a few games, and the photo booth thing with props.
It was so much fun! I have to send out a HUGE thank you to my sister and mom, who drove up here and helped me get the party ready. My sister is an awesome 'party planning committee' member. And, she took all the pictures at the party.
Thanks to everyone who came and helped us celebrate the girls' birthdays...we love you guys!
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that I now have two 4 year olds, a 2 year old, and soon....a newborn! Wow.
2 comments:
I can't believe it either, Jill! Your family is adorable!
Awww what a sweet party for your girls!
Post a Comment