Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Update...19 weeks


 Sheesh, I really need to hop back on the blogging train.  I majorly fell off!

I'm 19 weeks pregnant this week and on Friday we find out the gender!  Yes, I'm one of those moms that has to know.  I need to plan!  I need to get the outfits ready and make sure I have the right colors.

I've had a lot of people ask me if I want a boy or girl.  Honestly, I just want a healthy baby.  A boy would be wonderful because we don't have a boy.  A girl would be great because we already have girl things coming out of our ears.

This pregnancy has been different than my other two in a few ways.  The first thing I've noticed is that I'm cold.  
All. The. Time.
Yes, our house is drafty.  But so was our last home.  With the twins and Olivia, I was hot all the time.  I would even go to work without a coat in the winter.  I didn't need one because I would be sweating outside with snow on the ground.  Nowadays, you can find me on the couch covered in blankets.  I make the girls snuggle with me all the time to keep me warm.  I dream about heating blankets.  I sleep in SOCKS!  I hate sleeping in socks!

Another difference is that my 'girls' hurt really badly.  And by 'girls', I don't mean my daughters.  Sorry if this is TMI.  I told my husband that I feel like they have a sunburn all over them and they feel like they are covered in bruises.  Wearing a bra hurts and not wearing a bra hurts.  They just hurt!

I'm craving salty foods.  My dream food right now is fried pickles.  Oh my goodness....I've been thinking about them all the time.  I ate some regular pickles, it just wasn't the same.  I need to find somewhere around here that sells fried pickles!  My other current love is chicken salad and salty crackers.  And I pick the saltiest pretzels out of the bag.

So what's your guess? Boy or girl?

We're planning to bring the twins with us to the ultrasound.  They are so excited about the new baby.  I think they'll really like hearing the heartbeat and seeing the baby.

I'm going to end this post with some very awkward pictures.  We had our first decent snow here in Michigan a few days ago, so we had to go outside and play!  It was fun, but I haven't been able to find our camera for a few days, so Brooks took some pictures with his phone.  Our snowman was weird looking and fell down the same night and I look incredibly odd.  We have on about 100 layers.  But, hey, they're memories!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Sweet Little Lovings said...

With my pregnancies, I could tell I felt differently...which led me to believe I was having a boy the second time around.
So since you are feeling different, my quess is a boy. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...