Monday, November 19, 2012

Alive and Kicking



 Yep, I'm still alive.

It's been a long, long time since I updated the blog.  A little over a month, in fact.

The truth is, I've been feeling like crud.  I'm currently 15 weeks pregnant with baby #4, and I'm pooped.  I'm still having morning sickness (although, in reality, it's all day sickness).  I have been starting to experience "good days"....on these good days, I have some form of energy and I don't puke.  I'm just hoping to have more and more good days soon.

I'm planning to start blogging more frequently.  I think I just really needed some time off to process, plan, and puke.

Here's what we've been up to lately: 

playing pretend
coloring
doing puzzles
watching too much TV (this is what happens when Mama feels really badly)
looking for a house to buy and finding nothing
I went to a women's retreat with my church
 the girls spent a weekend in Indiana
it's hunting season and Brooks got a deer last week
Brooks refinished our kitchen table
having tea parties
planning our kitchen and dining room remodel


I just feel like lately I've had no energy or motivation.  Bending over makes me puke, so I hate doing laundry and picking up toys.  I really just want to have Olivia's nap schedule and take two naps a day.

I never did post our pictures from halloween, so here ya go!  It's almost Thanksgiving, but here's some halloween fun. :) 

Olivia was a strawberry...although the hat didn't last long!

Maya was a fairy princess

And Gigi was a princess.  Although she refused to wear her princess dress and instead opted for a blue tutu and an owl sweatshirt.  She also refused to wear her princess crown or hat.  Sounds like a princess to me!

I was a little relieved the twins decided to be a fairy princess and a princess.   When I first asked them what they wanted to be, Maya said she wanted to be a jaguar and Gigi wanted to be a dump truck.   I have NO CLUE how I would have made a dump truck costume!  Ha!

 This week is Thanksgiving.  I have so much to be thankful for...mostly my beautiful family and unexpected blessings.

Photobucket




1 comment:

Miss Megan said...

CONGRATS on your pregnancy!!! Sorry you've been sick and tired...remember that all too well! I hope you get your energy back very soon, and can start doing more without puking.
Unexpected blessings often turn out to be the best blessings I have come to realize. I hope the same is true for you =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...