We had a wonderful Christmas this year.
My in-laws took the girls down to Indiana on the 23rd, which was wonderful because I didn't have ANY gifts wrapped yet! Have you ever tried wrapping gifts with two 3 yr olds and an almost 2 year old? It's not pretty!
So our house was kid free for a day. We had a great Christmas Eve service at church and then Brooks and I headed down to Indiana.
We spent Christmas morning at my mom's house. The twins were so excited to open gifts. Olivia was excited about her first two presents, then she was over it.
The girls love their new books from Aunt Kim.
And another favorite gift was their My Little Pony shirts. Maya got Rainbow Dash.
And Gigi got Pinkie Pie...they love these shirts.
Gigi and Maya reading a book with Nana.
That evening, we went over to Brooks' mom and dad's house and had Christmas dinner and opened gifts. I totally forgot to take any pictures. Aunt Leah and Uncle Andy were there and the girls loved playing with their cousins.
The next day, Brooks and I took all the cousins (minus baby Violet) to Bellaboos. It's like a big play place for kids...our girls love it and called it "Malibu". Haha!
Maya in the construction room, ready to build!
Playing in the pretend pizza parlor. The girls kept bringing Brooks and I food and pizza, then we would give them pretend money.
Olivia loved the ball pit and cried when we left that room.
Playing house with the dolls.
And the favorite room was the face painting room. The girls loved painting their faces and even 'helped' each other paint faces. Eva wanted only Uncle Brooks to help her.
All the girls at Bellaboos.
Olivia and Eva were done and ready for lunch!
Eva, Maya, Olivia, Gianna, and Addie
Here's a few other random Christmas pictures.
Olivia wearing the Santa hat...I asked her to smile for Aunt Kim and this is the face she made! Ha!
The tree girls in front of our Christmas tree in their new pajamas from church. This year, we had "prayers and pajamas" at church....each kid received a new pair of pajamas and each child was prayed for by their teachers.
We were so blessed this year at Christmas. I love being around our family...and we just love our new church family, too.


















1 comment:
Aww, looks like you have had a fun Christmas! Great pictures!!
Michelle
Post a Comment