Tuesday, January 22, 2013

We Are Expecting....


 ...Girl #4!


We finally were able to have an ultrasound and confirm the gender of this little bean, and it's another girl!  I can't believe I'm going to have four girls...it seems crazy!  This little one is healthy, active, and growing.  Our due date is now around May 25th, which is a Saturday, so we'll see when the doctor wants to do the c-section.

The twins are thrilled that they will have a new baby sister.  Well, honestly, they are just thrilled we are having a baby.  I don't really think they cared about gender one way or another.  Although, they did explain to us that the way the doctor can tell if the baby is a boy or girl is by looking at the baby's hair.  They claim,
"Boy babies have short hair and girl babies have long hair.  That's how you know."

 So we're going to have a lot more of this...

And this...

And plenty more of this!  Maya is sad in this picture because she wants Gigi's headband.  There's always drama!

 My pregnancy is still rough at times.  I've been pretty sick, and I still get sick occasionally, but it's getting better.  I'm not as nauseous all day long and I'm not as tired.  This has been a hard pregnancy and I'm really excited to have my body back someday!  Brooks and I figured out the other day that since Summer 2008, I've only had 14 months total that I was either pregnant or breastfeeding.

As far as cravings go, I love anything salty.  And I love cheeseburgers, especially Burger King whoppers.  Thankfully, we live around 20 minutes from the nearest BK, so I don't eat them much.  Earlier this month, I was desperately craving fried pickles. I finally just made some myself at home...they were delicious!  And I love eggs and toast.  LOVE.  I think I need to take a break from typing and eat some eggs right now!

So that's the pregnancy update!  I've been slacking on updating our blog and keeping up with other blogs, but I'm hoping to get back on the wagon.  I need to keep this thing updated...it's our scrapbook.

Sweet baby girl #4...you are already loved to pieces and we can't wait to welcome you into our crazy, wild, chaotic, fun little family!


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...