Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Processing....


I'm pretty sure that as soon as I start to make plans for my life, God decides to change things up on me!

I know I haven't blogged for quite a while.  To be honest, I haven't felt like it.  Our whole family has been in a state of 'processing'.  There are some big changes coming our way.   


Yes, that's a positive pregnancy test!
Baby #4 will be joining our little family sometime in May.

This baby was a bit of surprise, but definitely a wonderful surprise.

We currently live in a parsonage (a house the church owns...it's part of the pastor's pay package).   The house is great, but a little small for 4 kids.  We could definitely make it work with 4 kiddos, but we've been thinking about buying a house for the past few months.   It's a scary prospect because as a pastor's family, there is no guarantee of how long we'll live in one place.  I keep thinking that baby #4 is God's way of pushing us towards buying a home....making us take that leap of faith.

I was also thinking about getting a part time job because, honestly, being a SAHM has been really hard for me.   But who wants to hire some pregnant lady who's going to have to take maternity leave in a few months?

So that's what is going on in our household.  I'm about 10 weeks along and feeling pretty gross.  I have no energy, I could sleep at any time.  I'm have nausea off and on most of the day, but I've only vomited a few times.  I just feel gross.  Tired and sick. 

The twins are absolutely ecstatic about a new baby.  They said we should name it Olivia.  I told them we already have an Olivia in our family...they said this would be "baby Olivia".   Ha ha!

I'm going to have four children 4 years old and under.  Deep breaths, deep breaths, and lots of prayer.

Photobucket

13 comments:

Deb said...

Congratulations! Everything will work out in the end, it always does! I don't know how you do it, but I admire you for it!

Courtney said...

Congrats!!!! Babies are such a blessing! You will figure it out, God always provides the tools we need. :)

Sweet Little Lovings said...

Congrats!!!

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

Congratulations! Another beautiful baby - what a blessing!

Jill said...

Congratulations! Hope you start feeling better soon.

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

Congratulations! :)

Danae said...

Congrats! I had 4 kids aged 5 and under. It's hard, but you can do it!

Kathy said...

So happy for you! What great news :)

prechrswife said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!! Praying for yu to feel better soon and God's direction for your family.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats! You will definately be a busy little mommy:). They are only little for such a short time though, and before you know it, you will have 4 teenagers!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was by Dawn Molnar:)

astral said...

Hooray!! Wonderful news!!! Congratulations :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...