Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Blog Break


Hello, blog world!

I've been taking a blogging hiatus.  It started out as just a week because the girls lost my camera, then it turned into a few week blog vacation (blogcation?).  I was just in a funk!  I didn't want to blog, I didn't want to do much of anything.

So what have we been up to?  We've been playing outside daily, going on long walks, riding tricycles, visiting with family, hunting for the biggest, orangey-est leaves, processing changes, and spending time with our church family.

My girls are growing up way too fast.  I can't believe it.  Olivia 'talks' all the time.  I can only understand about 20% of what she says, but that doesn't stop her from talking constantly.  Sometimes, when I have three little girls demanding my attention and talking at the same time, I think I might go crazy!

The girls and I are working on doing a video interview of each one of them.  They crack me up with their sayings and ideas of how the world works.  I want to preserve everything.

Here's some pictures from our last few weeks...

My Nana (the girls' great grandma) and my Uncle Dan came up to visit us for a few days.  It was great to see them!  I'm sure we wore Nana out...the girls had her doing puzzles, reading books, playing games, and 'cooking'.  They loved seeing Nana and Uncle Dan!


Uncle Dan and Olivia....she loved it when he would throw her up in the air!


The girls sitting in Uncle Dan's boat.  They were disappointed they didn't get to stay in the boat while Uncle Dan drove the SUV.


The twins are now big enough to push Olivia on the swing...she loves it!

Olivia snuggling with her big sister after playing outside...she was pooped.

 The autumn leaves here in Michigan are beautiful!  I can't believe how vivid some of the colors are.  It's official...I love living in Michigan.

Maya with some of our pumpkins we got yesterday.  Gianna has decided she doesn't like having her picture taken right now, so she runs when I tell her to smile.

 The twins in their new ladybug sleeping bag....it was a gift from one of their favorite cousins, Clint.  Thanks, Clint! We love you!

So that's been our life!
I'm excited to start blogging again, and to catch up on some of my favorite blogs.  Sorry about my slacker-ness!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Courtney said...

When did Olivia get so big?! The girls are so cute!

Miss Megan said...

Wow, I agree with Courtney! When on earth did Olivia grow up?!
And I love the leaves too...albeit in Nebraska...the vivid colors are amazing!
Welcome back!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're back...I have missed you. Thank you for lifting me up, Jill! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...