Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sick Kiddos


I still can't find my camera!  What in the world is going on over here?!?  I have a strange feeling there are three little girls who may have put it somewhere....hmm.

So all three of my girls have been sick.  It started last Wednesday night.  Here's a recap: 
  • Fevers (highest was over 105)
  • Whining
  • Not eating much
  • Not sleeping
  • Puking (several times)
  • Walk in clinic visit for the twins
  • Diagnosis of ear infections and probable strep
  • Multiple Barbie movies
  • Missed church
  • 3 year olds volunteering to take a nap because they were so miserable
  • Missed my husband's installation service at our church (just a time where the leaders 'officially' say they want him as a pastor)
  • Missed the potluck at the petting zoo and missed the hayride (worst part!)

Seriously, the worst part was sleeping.  It just wasn't happening!  With all three sick, at least one girl was up at most times during the night.  At one point I found poor Gigi in the bathroom at 2:30am, totally naked and confused.  Her fever was high and she had no idea how her clothes came off!  Poor baby. 

Thankfully, things are better.  The girls were given antibiotics at the clinic and we haven't had fevers for 2 days now.  They are laughing, playing,fighting with each other, and starting to eat a little better.  Maya is still complaining of a really sore throat, but if I give her some ibuprofen, she says it feels better.  

 Here's a picture of the cake from the installation service...we love our church!

I'm hoping to get back to blogging here very soon.  
I'm finally sleeping at night, which makes me feel like a new woman!
Photobucket
 


3 comments:

Miss Megan said...

Glad everyone is on the mend! And sleep, ah, sleep! Congrats to your hubby as well!!!

Unknown said...

We had a sick week also the whole family except my 14 year old. So glad you all are on the mend.

astral said...

I hope they feel better soon. I had two sick kids here. Not fun. Congratulations to your husband!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...