Sunday, September 16, 2012

MIA



We've been MIA for the past few weeks.  Mostly because my camera is missing in action.  I can't find it anywhere and it's driving me bananas. 

Also, my girls are sick.  Olivia started it off last week, now the twins are both sick.  So far, Brooks and I are okay, but I feel like any moment one or both of us could get sick.  I think the girls have some kind of yucky virus.

Olivia seems a little better, but now she's decided she doesn't want to sleep.  No naps, no sleeping at night....well, unless she is sleeping ON TOP of one of us.  It's miserable.

Our house is a mess.  I have dirty laundry everywhere.  I haven't slept much since Tuesday night. And I've watched way too many Barbie movies.  I can't get the Barbie Princess and the Pauper songs out of my head!  I'm not sure what's worse....the lack of sleep or ruminating on Barbie songs.

"I'm just like you
You're just like me
There's somewhere else we'd rather be
Somewhere that's ours
Somewhere that dreams come true
Yes, I am a girl like you."


Please.  Make it stop.
Photobucket

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...