Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Fun!


Oh my goodness.
I'm exhausted!

We were blessed to be able to spend Labor Day weekend with our family.  Starting Friday evening, we had a total of 14 kids running through our home (nieces, nephews, and cousins) and 8 adults.  We went swimming, jet skiing, to the petting zoo, to the park, had a bonfire, played outside, and went to church.  It was a wild weekend!  But it was so fun...I wouldn't change a thing (except maybe to take more pictures!).

 Gianna, Georgia, and Maya....I don't know why Gigi is sticking out her tongue.


A few of the cousins...Ava, Makayla, Gianna, Sean, Maya, Zane, Georgia, Clint, and Cade.  We were waiting to see a pig race!


 The kids got to ride this pretty camel!  Her name is Sasha.





I wish I would have had picture of us jet skiing and tubing.  It was a blast!  Olivia even went jet skiing and fell asleep between Brooks and I.  She loved the jet ski!

Today, the girls and I are focusing on cleaning up the dirt that was tracked through our home, doing laundry, and taking some much needed naps!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...