I'm making an effort to be a better blogger. Can you tell?
The girls are getting so big. This week, they were wearing an adorable little outfit with jeans and a matching shirt. I looked at Gianna and almost cried---she looked like a little girl! Not a baby or even a toddler. Sometimes I still wonder where my tiny babies went....
Here are some picture from this week:
Eating corn on the cob...always a crowd pleaser in this house

Gianna discovered that these rings double as earrings...I'm pretty sure this is the new fall look on the runway this season

Maya is just annoyed by my picture taking attempts. First attempt, I get THIS face:

Second attempt, I'm given this. Nice.
The girls are getting so big. This week, they were wearing an adorable little outfit with jeans and a matching shirt. I looked at Gianna and almost cried---she looked like a little girl! Not a baby or even a toddler. Sometimes I still wonder where my tiny babies went....
Here are some picture from this week:
Eating corn on the cob...always a crowd pleaser in this house


Gianna discovered that these rings double as earrings...I'm pretty sure this is the new fall look on the runway this season


Maya is just annoyed by my picture taking attempts. First attempt, I get THIS face:

Second attempt, I'm given this. Nice.

Random notables from this week:
- I started feeling the baby move a little...at first I thought it was just gas, but no, it's definitely baby :)
- My girls are almost wearing 24 month clothing. They are still just a smidge too large, but it won't be long!
- Seemingly overnight, they grew out of almost all of their shoes. They are now a snug size 6
- The girls love Praise Baby...it is a DVD similar to Baby Einstein, just more music. They LOVE it and will dance and squeal when they hear the starting music
- We are focusing more on talking--the girls will repeat a lot of words and are really trying to get it right
- They love (in no particular order): stuffed animals/dolls, Norah, goldfish crackers, jumping, dancing, bouncing, their belly buttons, "pretties" of any kind, and shoes.
- I'm going to attempt to take them to a toddler story time at the library this week. I'm not too sure about this and I'm picturing them running in different directions and ripping up all the books in the library.
- I'm tired. The story of my life right now.
1 comment:
i am so glad they like the praisebaby dvd. no one seemed very excited when i first got it for them, so its nice to know they like it now. :) i miss you guys.
Post a Comment