Fall is coming! I'm so excited! The weather is getting cooler...soon the leaves will start changing color. Fall is my favorite season (besides winter and spring, of course).
This week we went up to northwestern Indiana to see some of our family. We went out to dinner, picked some apples, and ate coconut cake for my Mom's birthday. Here are some pictures from our adventures:
At the apple orchard...Maya carried this apple the whole time


Gianna and her apple

Gianna and Grandma

We got to go to the petting zoo at the orchard...these are baby miniature potbelly piglets! I think I'm going to ask for one for Christmas....cutest animals ever!
Miniature horse mommy and baby
Maya loved the goats...I mean, LOVED them! Gigi was not a fan of the goats...I think they freaked her out.
She did not want to leave

She is squealing with happiness in this picture
Getting to feed the goats...their tongues tickled!
This week we went up to northwestern Indiana to see some of our family. We went out to dinner, picked some apples, and ate coconut cake for my Mom's birthday. Here are some pictures from our adventures:
At the apple orchard...Maya carried this apple the whole time


Gianna and her apple

Gianna and Grandma

We got to go to the petting zoo at the orchard...these are baby miniature potbelly piglets! I think I'm going to ask for one for Christmas....cutest animals ever!

Miniature horse mommy and baby

Maya loved the goats...I mean, LOVED them! Gigi was not a fan of the goats...I think they freaked her out.

She did not want to leave


She is squealing with happiness in this picture

Getting to feed the goats...their tongues tickled!

"Whatcha doing, sister?"
Apple Gigi
Sheep Maya
and Gianna
Piggy Gigi
and Maya
I'm so tall!
Grandma, Gigi, and Maya
Daddy and Maya
Aunt Kim and her girls
For the record, I would like to say that it is almost impossible to get a good picture of two toddlers at the same time.
Everywhere I go these days, it seems like everyone's number one question for me is "How are you feeling?". So, just in case you're wondering, here it is:
Well, that's the scoop! Oh yeah, we also bought a new van! Pictures to come!

Apple Gigi

Sheep Maya

and Gianna

Piggy Gigi

and Maya

I'm so tall!

Grandma, Gigi, and Maya
Daddy and Maya

Aunt Kim and her girls

For the record, I would like to say that it is almost impossible to get a good picture of two toddlers at the same time.
Everywhere I go these days, it seems like everyone's number one question for me is "How are you feeling?". So, just in case you're wondering, here it is:
- I'm really tired. All the time.
- I can't believe how fast my belly is growing
- I'm nauseous all the time, but haven't puked
- My back hurts, especially after picking up the girls all day
- I have zero desire to do laundry (I'm not sure this is a pregnancy side effect, but I'm blaming the pregnancy)
- I'm slightly irritable. So leave me alone.
Well, that's the scoop! Oh yeah, we also bought a new van! Pictures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment