Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dear Grandma,

Dear Grandma,

Today Mommy got out our shoes and socks you bought us for our birthday. We were so excited about the pretty new shoes that we insisted that Mommy put them on us right away.

Because we were wearing our zip up footie pajamas, we ended up wearing only our diapers, socks, and shoes. We loved these shoes so much we wouldn't let Mommy take them off. We finally had to take them off when it was nap time, and we both cried because our beautiful fancy shoes left our feet.

Thank you for our shoes! We love them and they fit perfectly now! We miss you...come visit us soon and bring your water bottle.

Love,
Maya and Gigi

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Girls!
I miss you too, so much and I love you "googlebunches"
I am sooo happy you can wear your shoes now, and that you like them so much! That makes me very happy!
Learn to run fast now, so mommy can't catch you! Have fun, little ones. See you soon!
Love
Grandma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...