Sunday, October 17, 2010

18 Months

Here's the girls 18 month weight stats (approx.)
Gianna: 25.5 pounds
Maya: 26.5 pounds

The pediatrician asked us if Maya eats more/better than Gianna, since she weighs a pound more. We said, "NO!" because Gigi is the better eater! Maya is picky and definitely eats less. I have no idea why she weighs more.

We have been working hard on talking and making sounds that are not babble. The girls babble and 'talk' to each other constantly, but I have no idea what they are saying. Usually when I ask them to repeat me...."Girls, say thank you".....they look at me and say something like "ba ba", or something similar that sounds NOTHING like what I'm asking them to say.

We have mastered ma-ma, dada, ball, bye bye, hi, yes, no....maybe a few more words. They seem quite content to just talk in their own babble language for now.

Here's some pictures from after church today. Maya has a scarf on her head that she left on ALL morning at church! She looked so cute!
Also, please note that my babies DID have pants on at church.
I could NOT get Gigi to smile at the right time for a picture. It is close to impossible to get a good picture of both girls at the same time!
Maya showing off how she can close her eyes :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...