I know I'm biased...
but I'm pretty sure I have some smart little babies.
Maya, at 10 months old, can point to my nose, hair, mouth, eyes, and belly. Gianna is almost able to point out the body parts. She gets stuck on eyes.
Both girls can sign for 'all done', clap, wave 'hi' and 'bye-bye', shake their heads from side to side when we say 'bobblehead', play peek-a-boo with their hands and/or a blankie, and are working on signing 'more', 'eat', and 'drink'.
They learn more every day. It's amazing when I think back to when they were so tiny....they couldn't do anything!
Now, they love the remote and understand that hitting the buttons makes the tv change. They give each other pacifiers when the other baby is crying. They remember where we keep the kitchen timer and enjoy sneaking into the kitchen to eat dog food and play with the dog's water.
I'm starting to plan their first birthday party, and it makes me want to cry! I can't believe they have been with us for almost a year...and I can't even remember what I did with my time before the girls. They are such blessings.
Here's some pictures....I know that lately all their pictures seem to be of the girls in their highchairs, but it's the only time they sit still long enough. :)




Maya, at 10 months old, can point to my nose, hair, mouth, eyes, and belly. Gianna is almost able to point out the body parts. She gets stuck on eyes.
Both girls can sign for 'all done', clap, wave 'hi' and 'bye-bye', shake their heads from side to side when we say 'bobblehead', play peek-a-boo with their hands and/or a blankie, and are working on signing 'more', 'eat', and 'drink'.
They learn more every day. It's amazing when I think back to when they were so tiny....they couldn't do anything!
Now, they love the remote and understand that hitting the buttons makes the tv change. They give each other pacifiers when the other baby is crying. They remember where we keep the kitchen timer and enjoy sneaking into the kitchen to eat dog food and play with the dog's water.
I'm starting to plan their first birthday party, and it makes me want to cry! I can't believe they have been with us for almost a year...and I can't even remember what I did with my time before the girls. They are such blessings.
Here's some pictures....I know that lately all their pictures seem to be of the girls in their highchairs, but it's the only time they sit still long enough. :)




1 comment:
my goodness they're getting so big! what cuties they are. hope you got my message about getting the pink tissue paper from hobby lobby. also, if you are in need of invitations I would love to work with you to create something special! :o) my website has a few things on it but I specialize in more custom work. www.lovemuchdesign.com
let me know if you're interested!
Post a Comment