My little girls have been with us for 4 1/2 months. They are doing great--growing and growing!
I never knew how much I would love little people who poop, puke, spit, and pee on me constantly. Babies are amazing. I love them so much.
I never knew how much I would love little people who poop, puke, spit, and pee on me constantly. Babies are amazing. I love them so much.
Maya
Anyways, enough of the mushy stuff! I'm updating the blog tonight while sitting at home alone. I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've been alone in our house for 4 1/2 months. I have to work a 12 hr shift Saturday, and Brooks is helping put a roof on the Kingsford Heights parsonage on Saturday. So he took the babes up to my mom and sister's house so they could babysit. He even took Norah.
I'm not going to lie. I cried when they left. Especially because Gianna is teething (I think....how can you really know?) and not feeling well. I miss them! So I soothed my soul with cantaloupe, chicken salad, JoAnn Fabrics and my glue gun. I've mentioned previously that I love big bows on babies, so I've been making my own bows (they are way too expensive to buy, and I want lots!).
I'm not going to lie. I cried when they left. Especially because Gianna is teething (I think....how can you really know?) and not feeling well. I miss them! So I soothed my soul with cantaloupe, chicken salad, JoAnn Fabrics and my glue gun. I've mentioned previously that I love big bows on babies, so I've been making my own bows (they are way too expensive to buy, and I want lots!).
Here are the bows I've figured out how to make. They are all attached to clips, so I can use them with headbands on the girls now, and use them in their hair when they actually grow hair. The purple one is supposed to be a flower, but I messed it up.
We had some fun visits this past week. Last Saturday, we got to go down to Indy and visit Jason, Holly, Kayla, Sean, Logan, Cade, Benji, and Herbie. It was fun and great to see them. I forgot our camera, so no funny cousin shots this time.
Then on Monday, Brooks' Aunt Laura and 3 of her kids came to visit! I just love them. The kids had fun holding and feeding the babies. We went shopping, got pizza (thanks to Georgia, I now love pizza with ham and pineapple), squished Brooks, and played charades.
Here's Clint feeding Gigi
Beautiful Ava...she's so sweet
Miss Georgia feeding Maya
Norah loved them
Tackling Brooks! Poor Georgia is on the bottom of the pile.
Here's some more pictures of the babies from the past few weeks:
hanging out with Daddy
Poor Norah. She's abused.
Tummy time! Check out Gianna's drool. Yuck.
Overall babies...I got these at a garage sale! So cute!
That's all for now! If you are a pray-er (as in, one who prays...is that a word?), keep Brooks and I and our church in your prayers. We have some big decisions and changes to make, and we want God's will to be done. Thanks! :)
1 comment:
The girls are SO BIG and are looking so much older now! It's amazing how their looks change so quickly at that age. I look back at pictures of my twins when they were little babies and am amazed at how different they look now! Have they had any new milestones (first tooth, scooting, sitting...)??? I'm sure you would have posted something if they did. Will they be starting on any solid foods soon? I think mine started at 4 months. Good luck with your church. I hope everything goes well for you. I'm sure it will :)
Post a Comment