This past weekend, Brooks and I took the girls on their first out of state trip! It was the longest trip we had ever taken with them, and I was pretty nervous about how they would do.
Early Friday morning, we headed up to Traverse City, Michigan for Grandpa's 80th birthday party.
The trip went great...it took us about 7 hours in the car. We stopped several times to feed the girls, and they slept soundly most of the drive. Here's some picture highlights from our fun weekend!
Early Friday morning, we headed up to Traverse City, Michigan for Grandpa's 80th birthday party.
The trip went great...it took us about 7 hours in the car. We stopped several times to feed the girls, and they slept soundly most of the drive. Here's some picture highlights from our fun weekend!
Our cousins (Georgia, Ava, Clary, and Clint) with Gianna and Maya
Uncle Clary and Aunt Laura's backyard...awesome!
The girls and I went out on the paddle boat...it was cold and I was terrible at steering. We barely made it in! These pictures make my head look huge.
Brooks and Clint on the paddle boat
Brooks and I got to go kayaking on the lake while the kids and Aunt Laura watched the babies...it was wonderful to spend time together, but super cold (you can see the tip of my kayak in the picture...proof I was there!)
Grandpa with all his kids...and two grandchildren
Happy 80th birthday!
Clint and Gigi
Georgia and Maya
Georgia and our adorable niece, Addie...it's almost her birthday!
On Monday, our friends Doni and Jeremy came up to visit and brought their two cuties, Ellie and Ava. Ellie was born a week after the twins, so we got some pictures of the girls all together.
Maya, Ellie, and Gianna...there were arms and legs flailing everywhere.
Ava joined in the picture...she's adorable
Nothing else too exciting going on in our lives....I'm still breastfeeding both girls. It's exhausting...I'm just taking it on a day by day basis, so I might decide to quit tomorrow. Or the next day....I don't know!
The girls are 7 weeks old this week...they are starting to smile a little more, but I think it's still mostly gas. We have our 2 month appointment this coming week and they have to get shots...sad. I'm not looking forward to it.
Here's more random twin pictures.
Maya sleeping in our bed...she looks so tiny and cute!
Maya, Ellie, and Gianna...there were arms and legs flailing everywhere.
Ava joined in the picture...she's adorable
Nothing else too exciting going on in our lives....I'm still breastfeeding both girls. It's exhausting...I'm just taking it on a day by day basis, so I might decide to quit tomorrow. Or the next day....I don't know!
The girls are 7 weeks old this week...they are starting to smile a little more, but I think it's still mostly gas. We have our 2 month appointment this coming week and they have to get shots...sad. I'm not looking forward to it.
Here's more random twin pictures.
Maya sleeping in our bed...she looks so tiny and cute!
4 comments:
Hey!
I know Laura and Clary:) Tell them I say, "hi"!
oh my goodness! maya looks so adorably chubby in that last picture!! i also love the legs, gigi looks hilarious, in a cute way!
Love the Pictures! Your contents make me laugh! you are so funny. Finally got my mothers day gifts. Very nice! I love them! Soft and comfy. I have one on now! Love and miss you all!
jill, you make me laugh!! i'm super impressed by your road trip!! its amazing how your confidence increases as a mom as times goes by!! your girls are so stinkin adorable!!
i love Gigi as the swaddle houdini!! abi still likes to be swaddled, but breaks out more and more as she is getting bigger...and always has the biggest smile of pride!
Post a Comment