I went to the doctor today and I'm dilated 2 centimeters! Woo-hoo! It actually isn't that exciting--my OB explained that I could be dilated for 2 days like that....or two weeks! He has no clue when I'm going to go into labor, but has assured me that it will happen eventually. :)
Monday morning at 8a.m., Brooks and I have to go up to the labor and delivery unit for a non-stress test. If all is okay, we go home and wait. Then we have another non-stress test Thursday with an OB appointment afterward.
My ginormous stomach has been causing havoc in our house. If you've been to our house, you know that we have one of the smallest bathrooms known to man. My stomach has been knocking things off the counter constantly...toothpaste, deodorant, make up, etc.
Because of my hugeness, the only way I am able to bend over is to squat, which is a dangerous practice because I'm really front/top heavy right now....once I get down there, I can't really get back up and I almost fall forward. Not a pretty picture, I know.
Anywho, because our bathroom is so small, I can't squat. There just isn't room.
Here is my solution...I just need to get my hands on one of these guys.
Monday morning at 8a.m., Brooks and I have to go up to the labor and delivery unit for a non-stress test. If all is okay, we go home and wait. Then we have another non-stress test Thursday with an OB appointment afterward.
My ginormous stomach has been causing havoc in our house. If you've been to our house, you know that we have one of the smallest bathrooms known to man. My stomach has been knocking things off the counter constantly...toothpaste, deodorant, make up, etc.
Because of my hugeness, the only way I am able to bend over is to squat, which is a dangerous practice because I'm really front/top heavy right now....once I get down there, I can't really get back up and I almost fall forward. Not a pretty picture, I know.
Anywho, because our bathroom is so small, I can't squat. There just isn't room.
Here is my solution...I just need to get my hands on one of these guys.


In other news, I think the stress of the babies is finally getting to Norah. This is what Brooks and I found in the living room yesterday. She felt really guilty...I can tell.


RIP, Mr. Christmas long squeaky doggy. RIP.
RIP, Mr. Christmas long squeaky doggy. RIP.
5 comments:
how exciting! it won't be long before you hold those little bundles of joy in your arms!
NOT SQUEAKY CHRISTMAS BOODA!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!
i'll call my grandma and ask if you can borrow her "claw" thing ... it doesn't have a dinosaur head on top, but it's probably more effective. :)
Haha - well, at least it wasn't your couch (which is what I was afraid you'd say!) Your update is so exciting!!
Your posts crack me up! I'm excited to see pictures of your girls!
Post a Comment