The holidays are over for 2008.
It always makes me happy to be done with Christmas shopping, gift wrapping, and santa....but sad to be done with giving gifts to people I love, the chaos of having everyone in the family together, and putting away my Nativity sets until next year.
Brooks and I went to see the Mitchell family before Christmas and were able to spend Christmas eve together (my mom and I both had to work on Christmas day...yuck).
Here's some picture highlights from our visit:
Me, Mom, and Kim

Norah eating my Dad's face...this picture just made me laugh :)
My Mom, me, and my HUGE belly
Aunt Kim saying Hi the babies
Family Christmas picture...minus Norah, who refused to cooperate.
We saw the Sayer side of the family this past week. Frank and Shelley were invaded by Brooks and I, Jason, Holly, Cade, Michael, Andy, Leah, Addie, and three crazy dogs (Nor, Herbie, and Benji). I'm sure Frank and Shelley will need a few days and some prayer to recover.
I realized after we got home that I only took pictures of the cutest Sayers....Addie and Cade.
I couldn't help it...I have the cutest niece and nephew I've ever seen. So, I apologize for the lack of non-baby pictures.
Cade being adorable
Addie, Cade, and Jason
(Jason's in the background)
Brooks and I with Addie
Addie trying to crawl...she's so close to crawling!
Holly with Addie and Cade

Here's a final picture for this post....please don't call PETA on me.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Brooks, Jill, and Norah!
It always makes me happy to be done with Christmas shopping, gift wrapping, and santa....but sad to be done with giving gifts to people I love, the chaos of having everyone in the family together, and putting away my Nativity sets until next year.
Brooks and I went to see the Mitchell family before Christmas and were able to spend Christmas eve together (my mom and I both had to work on Christmas day...yuck).
Here's some picture highlights from our visit:
Me, Mom, and Kim
Norah eating my Dad's face...this picture just made me laugh :)
My Mom, me, and my HUGE belly
Aunt Kim saying Hi the babies
Family Christmas picture...minus Norah, who refused to cooperate.
We saw the Sayer side of the family this past week. Frank and Shelley were invaded by Brooks and I, Jason, Holly, Cade, Michael, Andy, Leah, Addie, and three crazy dogs (Nor, Herbie, and Benji). I'm sure Frank and Shelley will need a few days and some prayer to recover.
I realized after we got home that I only took pictures of the cutest Sayers....Addie and Cade.
I couldn't help it...I have the cutest niece and nephew I've ever seen. So, I apologize for the lack of non-baby pictures.
Cade being adorable
Addie, Cade, and Jason
(Jason's in the background)
Brooks and I with Addie
Addie trying to crawl...she's so close to crawling!
Holly with Addie and Cade
Here's a final picture for this post....please don't call PETA on me.
2 comments:
haha! that norah picture is funny! also, you can see my arm hair in the one with you and mom. gross. i find it interesting that the only picture that is good of everyone else is the one where i look like i'm trying to hold in a burp. nice. classy.
thanks for the comment jill :) honestly, it's not me being strong bc if I only relied on myself, i would be a MESS! God has definitely been good, and truthfully, I'm thankful I was pregnant bc I sleep through most of my free time! ha ha. You are looking great by the way! How are things going?
Post a Comment