Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Finally....a blog!

Brooks and I are getting ready to move into a new stage in our lives....babies! We want our family and friends to be able to see the changes going on, so we're going to try to keep everyone informed.

In case you haven't seen us in a long time, here's a rundown on our lives:

  • Brooks and I are living in Logansport, IN where Brooks has been serving as the pastor of a small church for three years. We love living right next door to the church in our cute, old parsonage (a house that the church owns). Brooks is such a good pastor...I know I'm biased, but he does a great job.
  • I'm working full-time as a nurse on a locked inpatient mental health unit--I never expected to be working in psych, but it's fun. I'm also teaching psych clinicals for IWU and constantly trying to keep up with laundry (right now I'm writing this instead of doing laundry...oops).
  • We have the best dog in the world, Norah. She is soft, cute, a good jumper, and currently my only baby.
  • I'm pregnant with twins and due in April. Brooks and I are so excited....we've waited a long time for God to bless us with kids, and now we get a two for one deal! We will be able to find out their sex in December (we think).

2 comments:

Christina Estes said...

Yeah! A new blog to follow:). I love blogging and checking in on what old friends are up to. I can't wait to see pics of your twins!

James and Kresta said...

Jill!! I had no idea you were pregnant! Congratulations, that's wonderful news. If you don't mind me asking, were you still doing infertility treatments to get pregnant? I am glad you have a blog. It's nice to be able to keep up with friends and family. Hope you are feeling well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...