Note in these pictures the amazing amount of wallpaper. There is wallpaper that has been painted over, then wallpapered AGAIN! and painted over AGAIN! and MORE wallpaper! What were these people thinking? Each room in our house that we have remodeled has had wallpaper like this....the kitchen, dining room, and living room. But what is shocking about this room is the wallpaper layers on the CEILING! Yes, the ceiling. It's unbelievable. Wallpaper is ugly enough on the walls, but the ceiling? Ew.
the ceiling wallpaper
See the pink? At one time the room was painted pepto-bismol pink...yellow...white...
beautiful wallpaper...it's like a time capsule
See the pink? At one time the room was painted pepto-bismol pink...yellow...white...
beautiful wallpaper...it's like a time capsule
Random picture: Here's my belly so far. It's getting big...I just bought my first pair of maternity pants last night....I could only fit into one pair of work pants and one pair of jeans (with the button rubber banded). I love my maternity pants...so comfy. I may never take them off. I don't know what my hand is doing in this picture....it looks really small...reminds me of this funny SNL skit.
5 comments:
On which wall is Brooks' Three Stooges poster going to go? :)
you look so cute!!!!!
I say that the room is painted all black to intimidate people
im so excited you have a blog now!! plus, im really enjoying the "shabby chic" look of the nursery so far. :-)
That room looks like a mess! Sounds like a good idea that you don't have to deal with it! You look so cute!
Post a Comment