Wow.
Today was rough! We had to say goodbye to our church today.
When you see people weekly, 'do life' together, babysit kids, pray together, share your heartaches and joy.....you really grow to love people.
That's been the story with the people of our church.
They are dear to us. So very, very dear.
I was supposed to sing on the worship team today, but Brooks talked me out of it. I think it was a good move, I was crying right after I walked in the door and started getting hugs from friends.
We had a great service and then a potluck meal together. It was a great time to say goodbye, give final hugs, and tell people what they meant to us.
We'll miss this church so much. I'm just holding on to the promise that God has great plans for us, and I know there are more wonderful people for us to know and love.
Here are a few pictures from our last Sunday:
![]() |
| Our worship team...I'm still surprised they let me sing with them occasionally! |
![]() |
| Jorja, Olivia, and Chloe....Olivia and Chloe are very good friends and we will miss her so much! |
![]() |
| Angel, Allie, Maya, and Amelia |
![]() |
| The twins with their friend Carley |
![]() |
| Final sister picture at CMCC! Jorja, Olivia, Maya, and Gianna....so many great memories in this church! |





1 comment:
Been thinking about you and praying for you during this time of transition. (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment