I haven't blogged in over 2 months!
NOT GOOD! When I take a long hiatus from the blog, I feel really behind, and then I tend to continue to procrastinate because I know I have so much to catch up on.
So, what's been going on since June? Oh, not much. Just keeping the kids alive, enjoying my adorable new baby, playing outside, starting a MOPS group, gardening, and attempting (usually failing) to keep my house in order.
Since I need to catch up, I think I'm just going to update different things we did this summer, one post at a time. Maybe it won't be quite as overwhelming that way!
In July, we went to the Ionia Free Fair. It's a HUGE fair and it was so much fun. The girls loved it and didn't want to leave. We rode the rides, saw animals, and ate a huge blooming onion. We listened to live bluegrass music and the girls danced. It was one of the first 'real' outings we had as a family of 6. Jorja was an angel at the fair. She's started to really love the stroller.
The girls loved riding on the horses. At first, Olivia was too scared to take a ride. But then she changed her mind and the guy put her on the BIGGEST horse there! She looked so tiny! But she did great!
Maya, Gigi, and Olivia wanted to go on the ferris wheel. I was terrified the whole time. They kept trying to stand up and lean over the edge to see better. I was trying not to show them I was nervous, but I kept having to say, "Sit down! Sit! What are you doing?!? SIT!!!!"
I've decided to leave the ferris wheel experience up to Brooks next time.
Cotton candy...they love it!
So it's September now...and Jorja will be four months in a few weeks. I can't believe it! She is such a doll....I just adore her. She sleeps about 10 hours at night, naps during the day, smiles, coos, laughs, and giggles. She steals my heart on a daily basis.
Jorja is wearing 3-6 month clothing now, but soon we'll be moving up to 6-9 months in her one piece outfits. She really long!
This video is of her laughing....be still my heart.
I'll try to update with some things tomorrow.
Life is good.











1 comment:
The last month I have been scheduling posts but waaaaay behind on reading other people's blogs, so hey, it was a great time for you to take a break LOL
Welcome back :) :)
Michelle
Post a Comment