Thursday, June 27, 2013

We Bought a House!

Wow!  We bought a house!

You should see the monthly payment on this thing...it's unreal.  At least we got a good interest rate. :)

Check out our new home...haha!




Seriously, though, I've been wanting to buy the girls a playhouse for LONG time...I finally found one on craigslist that was not only cheap, but not terribly far away.

The girls love it, except that every once in a while they get freaked out because there is a bug in their house.  I can't blame them, I act the same way when bugs get in my house!


And how cute is this...I set Jorja down next to Maya for just a minute while I changed Olivia's diaper...and she fell right asleep!  Maya said, "It's because she loves me so much."

3 comments:

Moosler said...

lol You nailed me. I clicked over to see photos of your new house. Congrats on the play house!

yettie said...

I got the exact same house from Kijiji (equivalent to Craigslist here in Canada) and the owners had even mounted a small chalkboard inside for their kid. My girls never got to use it though

Miss Megan said...

Love the new house! LOL! And the pic at the end?? ADORABLE! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...