Tuesday, September 24, 2013

First Day of Preschool!

The twins just left for their first day of preschool.  They will be going four afternoons a week.

I don't know how to feel!  I'm so sad they are getting so big...but I'm so excited for them and for me.  I'll have over 3 hours of only having TWO kids at home!  I don't know what I'll do with myself....only 2 kids!?!?

Well, I know what I'm doing today.  Laundry (our situation is at level:CRITICAL...very few undies left) and trying to find out why my refrigerator smells so weird.

I wasn't sure how the girls would do...would they cry?  Throw a fit?  Insist on giving me 100 kisses?

Nope.

They ran right in and didn't even say goodbye.

I had to go in and say goodbye to them, and even then, I think they were like, "Whatever, mom, get out of here"  (they didn't say that, it was just in their eyes). :) 

Surprisingly, the person who had the hardest time was Olivia.  While we were walking home, she kept saying, "I miss Gigi!  Where's Maya? Where's Gigi!  I miss Maya!"

Don't worry, she's totally over it now.  She got to pick out what to eat for lunch (the girls eat at school) and play with all of her toys without sharing.  She's so happy right now! ha!

Here are a few pictures from this morning.



We're blessed to live about 3 blocks from the school, so we can walk there.

Trying to get a picture outside the school, but the sun was SO bright.

With Mommy, waiting to go to their class.  I love that Olivia is picking her nose. Ha!

Maya's locker.  Her symbol is the blue crayon, so she has a blue crayon on her locker and her bin in the classroom.

Gigi's locker....her symbol is a blue umbrella.


Sitting down for lunch. This is when I had to go in and say goodbye.  They're so excited to be in school!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

did you keep them in the same class?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...